Jumper JP4IN1 SE Module
The Jumper JP4IN1 SE multiprotocol module incorporates four RF chips CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 fitted into one transmitter module which supports most of the communication protocols used in the RC hobby. The module fits perfectly into a JR Size module bays like those on FrSky and JR transmitters. Once fitted you can control all your models from a single radio, a full list of compatible protocols can be found in the Jumper JP4IN1 Manual. The module has two working modes, Serial and PPM. Serial can be used by radios that support for OpenTX firmware and allow you to set the required protocol from the radio setup menus. PPM mode is for radios that don’t run OpenTx, the protocol is set via the rotary switch on the back of the module.
The module is a great way to improve the enjoyment of your flying experience, using a better radio such as the FrSKY Taranis series rather than the low-grade radios commonly included with most kits offers a night and day difference in performance. The Jumper JP4IN1 module is also upgradable via USB input.
- Working voltage: 6-9v
- Working current: <=100ma
- Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22DBM
- Main control chip: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Module bay compatibility: FRSky, Jr and other dimensions: 64*49*33 (without antenna)
- Net Weight: 42g (including antenna)
- Software Compatibility: Suitable for radios using OpenTX or er9x/ersky9x
- Firmware updatable: Yes, via USB.